This week Team Jackson will be attending the 5th of 6 childbirth classes. The classes are fun and informative and I will be sad when they are done. There are about 18 couples in our class and we are the last due out of all of them. It's always a little stressful when class is over and we stuff the elevator with pregnant women on our way out... ha ha.
So far in our classes we have covered the stages of labor, breathing and relaxation, interventions and medications, and last week we took the tour of the labor rooms and nursery. I have spent so much time thinking about being pregnant that it is weird to think that in just 2 months we will actually have a new member of our family living with us.
For the more immediate future I will just look forward to Darick's turn with the "sympathy belly" in class. All of the husbands have been taking turns wearing it and so far Darick has dodged that bullet, but soon his luck will run out and I hope to have the camera ready when it does!
-Team Jackson
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL...you definitely HAVE to get a pic of that! And share it, too!
Post a Comment