Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Jackson - Month 7

How embarrassing, the last post about the baby was at week 10! Well, here we are at week 30 which puts us at 7 months of pregnancy. Everything is going great for baby and me. By now all of you know that we are having a girl and are very pleased about this, especially big sister Candice. I really have been fortunate with this pregnancy. Although I have aches and pains I wasn't expecting, all in all I am feeling great. Darick and I started our birthing classes and are about half way through. They are fun and informative but also make you realise that this baby is really coming someday fairly soon! I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Aunt Shae, because of her shopping tendencies this kid is outfitted for pretty much her first year of life.
I am just so excited about meeting this new member of our family, and having her get to know all of you as well.

Our good friend Rachael the blog guru is going to be helping me with some digital photography techniques so that hopefully by the time this kid gets here I will be able to fill this blog with pictures of her! Hurray!

More news later.
Team Jackson

1 comment:

rsheedy said...

Woohoo, a shout-out! You're my hero. Can't wait to meet the little one, either.