Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Month 8 is kicking my butt!

I guess I spoke too soon. After bragging about how good I have been feeling and how easy this pregnancy is so far, month 8 set in. Of course I still have it easy compared to all those mamas out there dealing with complications or multiples, so I will keep my whining to a minimum.

Let me just say that I am tired, stupid, clumsy, heavy, achy, and cranky. Trying to sleep has become an athletic event that I did not train for. Between going to the bathroom every 90 minutes, finding a position that doesn't make my back or hips scream, and trying to roll over with a huge belly to wrestle with, I figure I get about 2 hours (not consecutive) of sleep per night. But on the bright side, in 6 short weeks I won't be pregnant anymore. I should be able catch up on all my missed ZZZs with a newborn in the house, right?

All complaining aside, I am so excited to meet this kid. I can sit for 30 minutes staring at the weird motions my belly makes while she is in there wiggling around. How crazy is that... I stare at my belly. I think a lot about the type of person she will be and all the great years we have ahead of us until she starts to resent us for ruining her life and rebels against us. Good times!

Team Jackson

1 comment:

Violet Jackson said...

I think I turned out great thanks to your help!