Okay... I admit it. I have been avoiding this blog. It has been hanging over my head like the sword of Damocles. I have felt pressured to come up with interesting things to say about our life, but can't think of who would find our life that interesting, so I then start to feel bad about not having an interesting life... then I blame the blog for making me feel bad. Then I resent the blog. Then I rebel against the "hold" the blog has over me... it's a vicious cycle. However, I am resolved to break the cycle. I will control the blog, the blog will not control me!
But seriously folks, I really am going to do better about keeping everyone up to date on Team Jackson happenings (as mundane as they may be).
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can always make stuff up...that's what I do 75% of the time, lol! Or you can just rant about thing that drive you nuts; that's what I do the other 50% of the time. Wait, that doesn't add up...
Post a Comment