Saturday, December 22, 2007

TMI

Get ready folks! Here it is, all the "couple" information you ever wanted to know about the Jacksons (and way, way, much more).
Our friend Rachel was asked to provide this info. about Hunter and herself on her blog and now she has challenged us to do the same.
Enjoy!

How long have you been together? Married for about 1 year and 10 months… together about 2 years and one month.
How long did you date? We were married about 3.5 months after our first date.
How old is he? “Slightly” [in "dog years"] older than I am.
Who eats more? I am pretty sure he does, but I hold my own.
Who said I love you first? We can’t remember, but we both think it was probably him.
Who is taller? I think we are the same height.
Who sings better? Hm. Darick does great “impression” singing… (seriously, ask to hear his Morrisey). I am pretty sure my singing is truly painful to listen to.
Who is smarter? I think Darick. [Uh...]
Who does the laundry? Usually Darick, he thinks I don’t know how to do it right, but he didn’t even know about “cold wash” before I moved in…. [Hey... I knew how to sort the laundry before... "top half of the basket"... "bottom half of the basket". Ha, ha, ha!]
Who does the dishes? He does, again because I don’t do it right. If I try he just comes along behind me and moves everything around. But I am not complaining, it works out for me! [See a pattern here yet?]
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Wait, right side if you’re looking at it or right side if you’re in it? Me… any side I’m on is the right side. Ha Ha.
Who pays the bills? Darick does.
Who mows the lawn? No lawn, but occasionally I trim the houseplants.
Who cooks dinner? I do usually. Though he has been known to treat me to mac n’ cheese or burritos!
Who drives when you are together? It is usually Darick as he likes to make crashing noises when I drive that I find less than amusing. [Ah, gee...]
Who kissed who first? Neither, we just agreed to give it a try.
Who asked who out? Darick asked me out in an “ambush” mission. (Thank goodness!) [Hi-YAH!]
Who proposed? Darick did.
Who is more sensitive? Hm. I think it depends on the situation, but I am defiantly more moody/emotionally volatile.
Who has more friends? Darick.
Who has more siblings? I do. 2 to his 1.
Who wears the pants in the family? That’s a tough one. Darick really spoils me and works hard to give me my way in most things, but he I think that he is the one that keeps our family running. [Uh...]

1 comment:

rsheedy said...

Yay, I'm so glad you responded to the challenge! I hope your jaw is doing better, and that Darick is taking good care of you. :)