Mega Suds!
By the power of GraySuds!
More bubbles please!
Practicing tongue rolls in the mirror.
Snow Bunny!
Exploring the snowy front yard.
Exploring the snowy side yard.
Pointy shoes!
Awesome ASU PJs from Seeester Candice! Awesome modeling job from Violet!
"The reason I pulled you over..."
Sportin' a new 'do.
"I played your guy. He died." [Xbox 360-ing with The Ol' Man].
"The first rule of Fight Club..."
Tractor Grrrl!
"Hey, cool! Dirt!"

Hangin' out at Wheeler Farm.
"Donner Party - Day 5: We started to eat the fat guy first. He didn't seem to mind/notice." [actually - Visiting Pops and Grammy in WV]
"This couch is so comfy."
Cheesy smile from Couch Central
Uh... a little privacy here... I'm tryin' to read!
2 comments:
She is truly just the most precious and beautiful child. I think the photos really captured her personality and were well worth the wait. (I'm still commited to put our old photos on disc - hmmm... that's been my goal for the last 4 years.)
Anyway, loved the photos and hope we'll get another chance to get together in person in 2011.
Love to you all, Aunt Janet
THOSE COUCH PICS ARE SO CUTEEEEEEE (Should I become a couch model?)
Post a Comment